- NCAA gymnastics is at an all-time high in TV viewership. The SEC, PAC 12 and Big 10 networks are all reporting increased numbers in viewership over the past three seasons of competition.
- Many universities are seeking opportunities to add women’s sports. NOW is the time for athletic administrators to be educated on the valuable life lessons learned by our sport.
- Many universities have college club programs and facilities already in place. Our mission as a committee is to establish those programs as NCAA recognized teams.
- Gymnastics GPA’s are among the best of many women’s sports at any university. Women’s gymnastics has maintained the highest graduation rate or APR and retention rate over the last four years for any women’s NCAA sport.
- With programs at all levels including D1, D2, D3 and the Ivy League, there are many opportunities for gymnasts to receive athletic and/or academic scholarships and be provided the opportunity to contribute and compete for a women’s collegiate gymnastics program.